We are open February-December.
- Tuesday through Saturday: 10am-5pm
- Sundays: April through November 1pm-5pm
- Tuesday through Saturday: 10:00am, 11:30am, 1:30pm & 3:00pm
- Sunday 1:30pm & 3:00pm (April-November)
Tours of the interior of Rock Castle are offered through a guide only. Please, no animals, photography or video recording devices are permitted in the historic home or Visitor’s Center. We recommend calling ahead to schedule a tour.
- Adults: $7.00
- Seniors: $6.00
- Children (6-12): $5.00
- AAA or AARP: $1.00 off per member
- Family Rate: $20.00 (Two Adults & Two Children)
- RC Members: Members are free + 4 guests
We are part of the Blue Star Museums network.
Click on the image below to learn more.
Group Tour Admission (10 people minimum)
- Groups of 10 people or more by appointment only
- Regular Group Admission: $6.00 per person (We always Comp: Driver & Guide)
- Students/Children Admission: $5.00 per person (We always Comp: Teachers, Chaperones & Parents as space allows)
Photography sessions are $10/hour during business hours, and $50/hour for after hour sessions. Appointments are required. To schedule a photo shoot, please call (615) 824-0502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a date and time.
Photographers: Please print, read, and sign all documents on theWeddings & Rentals page and bring them with you at your scheduled appointment.
For more information, check out our Photography FAQs.
Holidays & Days Closed
- The month of January for Site Maintenance and Repairs
- Good Friday (Friday before Easter)
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Thanksgiving Day and Friday (4th Thrusday & Friday in November)
- Christmas Eve thru New Years Day