American Girl Camps
- Ages: 8-12
- Dates: July 5th-8th & July 11th-14th
- TO REGISTER: print and fill out the REGISTRATION form and mail/drop off payment to 139 Rock Castle Lane Hendersonville, TN 37075. (Credit Card payments can be accepted by phone. )
- TO PREPARE: Please review this READY FOR CAMP sheet.
Frontier Camp 2016
This camp is now FULL
- Ages 8-12
- July 18-22
- 9am - 3pm (before and after care available)
- To register, print and fill out the REGISTRATION form and mail/drop off payment to 139 Rock Castle Lane Hendersonville, TN 37075. (Credit Card payments can be accepted by phone. )
- To prepare for camp please review the READY FOR CAMP sheet.
Campers will be introduced to a wide range of 18th century lifeways and survival skills. Some activities include touring the Historic Rock Castle home, quill writing, fire building and decoding secret cipher messages just to name a few. Join us for this summer adventure as we explore the exciting experience of the American Frontier!
Rock Castle Field Trip Opportunities
Interested in bringing your students, campers, or kids to Rock Castle? Check out our field trip programs below, and call (615) 824-0502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to set up your Rock Castle Field Trip today! Field trip packages require a minimum of 10 students.
*Disclaimer: Please be aware house tours included in the field trip packages are abbreviated. Any requests for changes or adjustments to programs must be made in writing before the date of your scheduled visit and may or may not be honored.